Overview and booking
Capacity: 35 (not including instructor)No food or drinks allowed.
- Wheelchair Accessibility
- Air Conditioning
- AV - Annotation (Interactive Monitor)
- AV - Built in Computer 
- AV - Document/Specimen Camera
- AV - Dual Screen Presentation
- AV - DVD Playback (via Built in Computer)
- AV - HDMI Cable for Personal Devices (HDMI)
- AV - Lecture Capture
- AV - Single Screen Presentation
- AV - Sound System (Speakers)
- AV - VGA Cable for Personal Devices (VGA)
- AV - Voice Reinforcement (Wireless Mics)
- AV - Web Conferencing (WebEx, Skype)
- AV - Wireless Interface for Personal Devices (WePresent)
Managed by the USask Health Sciences via 25Live.
- ACD Chemsketch
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.5
- axiUm Training
- Diet Analysis Plus
- EndNote Web
- Genetics in Clinical Practice
- Google Chrome
- IBM SPSS Statistics 25
- Kroll Live
- Kroll Training
- Mozilla Firefox
- R for Windows 3.5.1
- SAS 9.4
- VLC Media Player
NOTE: Software listed in bold are titles which can only be found in this lab. If additional software is required, please contact IT Support Services.
Availability and accessibility
- GA70 is available for bookings Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Closed on all statutory holidays.
GA70 is an open lab and is available to anyone with a valid USask NSID and password. Preference will be given to Health Sciences students and faculty.